Many people around the world suffer from joint pain. Whether it is severe or mild it affects a lot of people around the world and it can have a serious impact on the quality of people’s lives. Many associate joint pain with the elderly, however this is simply not so. A lot of age groups suffer joint pain for various reasons, and it can impact a lot on their daily activities. Whether you are a sports person or not, pain in the joints is a fact of life, that you do not have to tolerate. There are many joint pain remedies out there, and you just need to find out what your condition is, and try to fix it in the appropriate way.
Causes Of Joint Pain
There are many causes of joint-pain, and in order to find joint pain remedies, you need to find the cause of your pain. Joint pain can in general be divided into a few separate categories, or causes in general. Sometimes it may be a combination of more than one.
Wear and tear is a very common cause of pain. You may have it from an overuse injury, which means you have simply done too much of the same work over and over on one particular joint. It may come from a previous injury that has not healed and you have aggravated it. It may also come from osteoarthritis, which is the number one cause of joint pain amongst people, and the most common form of arthritis. You may also be experiences joint inflammation.
Conditions that affect your metabolism can also cause a lot of joint pain. Gout is a common example of that.
Autoimmune disorders are also a common cause of joint pain. This is when your body produces antibodies against its own tissues and it is most commonly in the form of rheumatoid arthritis.
Many people suffer the painful symptoms of arthritis and its related diseases. The symptoms that they can suffer include, inflammation, swelling, redness, pain and stiffness. There are so many different kinds of arthritis but the most common is osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis and gout are the other two very common types. Osteoarthritis happens when the protective cartilage covering the bones wears away. Which means that the bones are rubbing together. The causes a lot of friction, pain and swelling. It gets worse and worse as the cartilage deteriorates further. It is most commonly suffered in the hands, hips, knee and spine and it gets worse with age. There are no definite causes of arthritis but it has been shown that heredity and lifestyle play a powerful combination in determining the severity of arthritis. There is an osteoarthritis treatment available for you. The older you are the more at risk you are as your joints have been degenerating slowly over time. You are more likely to get arthritis if you are female than if you are male. If you are a heavy person, and are carrying a lot of weight, then you are putting more stress on your joints and it is likely that you will develop arthritis. If you do repeated heavy liting you may be more prone to developing arthritis. As mentioned above there are many joint pain remedies that can aid with arthritis, you don’t have to live in pain.
There are many joint remedies that you can apply yo help get rid of the pain.
- As mentioned before if you are overweight and suffering joint pain then it is likely that your obesity is causing a lot of stress son your joints. You should address this first and then if you joint pain does not go away look for other options.
- You can have a look at your diet as there are some products that will exacerbate the pain. Sometimes dairy products, citrus, alcohol, some meat, beef, pork, lamb, and vegetable oils have inflammatory effects and if your condition is inflammatory then this is a joint pain remedy that you should consider. You can find a good arthritis diet out there for you.
- Some natural joint pain remedies are popular and have reports of working quite well. Epsom Salt, which is magnesium sulphate, is often used. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and is absorbed well through the skin. You can take a bath in it.
- You can also use exercise and strength training to strengthen the muscles around your joints. This will take the pressure off the joint and hopefully make it stronger and take away a lot of the pain. You can find a wide range of osteoarthritis exercises that can help you to ease the pain that you are experiencing. Consult your doctor and then get into a gym and start working on your strength.
- A popular supplement that is naturally occurring in the body is glucosamine. You can buy it almost anywhere and it is not so expensive in some places. There is a little bit of choice available too, whether you take liquid or capsule form.